Email Woes

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The change of an email address is no easy task. Unfortunately, you use your email to access all sorts of websites and accounts. It is not a simple thing to change once you change a provider. Now that I think of it I should have gotten one of the free emails not tied to a provider and had all my accounts registered to it. I fear not being able to change it latter or worse having them bounce me out for an invalid email.


I just created my Amazone associate link and now find that I must change a provider. Not to change would cost me $100’s of dollars and right now things being what they are we must watch every penny.

From a marketing point of view I want users with valid emails. From a customer point of view I want to be able to change my email and transfer my history and info to another username if needed.

What do you think about this? Please comment and let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like my post?

A Mom's Life Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino